Before anyone goes on the attack about my inexcusable absence let me just tell you this has been the best, most crazy busy summer of my life. Let me begin with a trip down memory lane. My last post was around Easter Bunny time and I had mentioned that there were some big changes in store for MKH and the FIN (bullet points to follow). Yes the said changes happened and here I am a mere 4 months later rejoining the blogosphere to vent/chat/and reconnect with my bloggy buddies. I am going to try and keep this post somewhat organized (if at all possible) and try not to overwhelm myself with the massive amount of pictures/information/fun occurrences that I have been subjected to and will ultimately show and tell to all of you...
Since I am an avid list maker, let me outline the major things that have happened in the last 4 months (or atleast since Easter baskets and candy time).
- MKH quit her job and has been de-throned as the reigning "Cube Queen." (tears are not necessary.)
- MKH packed her belongings into a UHAUL (actually I watched as the FIN packed the belongings into a UHAUL) and the FIN drove the ridiclous amount of furniture/clothing/and knickknacks to our new home a mere 1000 miles away.
- MKH spent two weeks before the wedding in my hometown aka the land of dial-up Internet and no 3-G.
- MKH married the FIN and became Mrs. MKH-G
- MHG said "See you soon" to her dear family and couldn't look back at the airport because of massive amounts of tears. (I keep telling myself that Christmas isn't too far away...)
- MHG traveled internationally for the first time. Yes I have a passport and I am not afraid to use it.
- MHG successfully unloaded and decorated the "G" household.
- MHG became a mommy/babysitter for the 1st time (to a 4-legged child named Hazel)
- MHG found a new job and starts tomorrow.
- MHG unwillingly (not really) spent almost a month lounging by the pool and soaking up as much Vitamin D as possible.