Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not Feeling Well...

I know that I have been gone for several days but I have good reason. I had a slight touch (when I say slight, I mean major) of food poisoning on Friday. Don't forget it was the BFs birthday and we were visiting his family in TX. I had never had food poisoning before and I never want to get it again. It was the worst feeling in the world.

Despite the lingering sickly feelings we had a great weekend. It was nice to relax, catch up with the BF's family, and enjoy each other's company. It was such great weather and when we got back to KY it was so cold and windy. I couldn't believe the weather had changed that much in just two short hours. I think it was then when I realized how far away TX really was.


Pre-Sickness

24 hrs post-sickness...Please notice the pale-faceness. That is how I looked for the rest of the weekend-ugh

When returning home I still wasn't feeling up to par. I went to the Doctor (ick) yesterday, and was put on an anti-biotic. I am hoping that I feel up to participating in the weekend football festivities.

Also exciting...MALLORY IS 18. Today is my younger sister's 18th birthday! That really makes me feel old. Happy Birthday MAL!

I apologize for the short post, not feeling well has sapped my creativeness.


I hope everyone has had a great start to the week! Happy HumpDay
Love, MKH

0 comments: